Homeopathy is fast becoming the medicine of choice for American families. This is for good reason. It works. But should a thread of doubt linger, letâs look at the reasons to choose it.
1) Homeopathy has no side effects.
2) Homeopathy is approved by the FDA and unlike modern meds, has never had a history of even one remedy taken off the market.
3) Homeopathy is inexpensive. The cost is $5-$15 per bottle and if a kit is purchased, the cost can be as low as $1.70 each.
4) Homeopathy has a reputation for being used by the privileged and famous: The English royal family, the Beatles, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, John D Rockefeller, Dizzy Gillespie, Daniel Webster and many American presidents.
5) It is possible to learn Homeopathy at home to address simple acute illnesses.
6) Homeopathy is gentle, safe and can not ever interfere with presently taken meds.
7) Homeopathy works on children, infants, the elderly, pets and livestock. In fact racehorses have been given it for decades.
8) Homeopathy has a following through the world including Europe, India, South America and is only now gaining acceptance in the US.
9) Homeopathy works. I already said that, but it bears repeating.
10) Homeopathy treats the whole person, not the disease. This allows corresponding and seemingly unrelated issues to fall away.
11) Homeopathy can be life saving.
12) Credentialed, homeopathic consultants are available on line, so when youâre stuck on a problem, there is professional help readily available.
13) Homeopathic philosophy follows specific laws and principles based on the Laws of Nature. These have been proven so that they are no longer considered theory.
14) Homeopathy is easy to dispense. Kids love the taste and pets accept it easily, too.
15) Using homeopathy gives us a sense of self mastery and independence that we so crave in a world of medicine of commerce and dictatorial medical staff.
16) Remedies will last decades, as long as they are not left in very hot settings. They may have stale dates printed on them, but that is because this is required by the FDA for all products. They can be ignored.