See what you can learn on the go with the new Howcast App for iPhone and iPad: http://bit.ly/11ZmFOu Watch more How to Do Reflexology videos: http://www.howc…
http://www.homespabeauty.co.uk http://www.twitter.com/homespa_beauty http://www.facebook.com/homespabeauty Our model, Tyne Roberts is available for professio…
Video Rating: 5 / 5
www.homespabeauty.co.uk http www.facebook.com Our model, Tyne Roberts is available for professional engagements and can be contacted via the following link: www.modelmayhem.com We have combined our previous step-by-step Aromatherapy Massage Techniques into one video for convenience. **NOTE** There is no additional information in this video.
Reflexology techniques for the abdomen, liver, gall bladder, intertines, urinary system, and colon – Right foot. By Jubilee College. For information about Reflexology and Aromatherapy Massage training courses at Jubilee College, please visit www.jubileecollege.com
Debbie McKayle, director of reflexology education at Nature’s Stones Inc., www.naturestonesinc.com is at the Oakworks facility reviewing the basics about hot stone reflexology massage. www.massagetables.com
– what’s the easiest meditation technique for a beginner in meditation – is the question that a lot of people are asking nowadays. Meditation has lots of benefits including helping you to relax and, at last, the western world is waking up to the idea of meditating on a regular basis. The only question that’s really left is where to start?
You’ll find these advertised in places like your local health food shop or alternative health center. Quite often they’re linked in with a yoga class as the two subjects can often go hand in hand. If you’re unsure where to start or need the kind of routine that a local meditation class offers then they’re well worth investigating.
If there isn’t a meditation class locally at a time that works for you then:
These have almost all the benefits of an in-person meditation class but with the flexibility in time scheduling to work around your needs. Which is great if you have an irregular routine or if a local class clashes with your other activities.
Because so many people are taking up meditation there are a myriad of online options available.
is well catered for whether you’re just starting out or want something more advanced. Most of these courses take the form of a guided meditation which talks you through the whole relaxation process and makes sure that you are following it correctly.
are readily available as well. You can choose from ones that are aimed at a general relaxation or others where you can use the power of meditation to help your body to heal itself. There are also guided meditations which are designed to help you connect with your higher self. These will lead you through the process of connecting with your spirit guide, the other worldly entity that many people believe looks after us in this life.
are also available for instant download. They are another great way to start the meditative process and, as the name suggests, will help you to relate to your core energy and bring you back in touch with yourself.
are slightly more controversial as traditional meditators don’t like the way that these MP3s allow you to short-cut the learning process that is normally associated with meditation. Instead, you just listen to an specially recorded track which does all the complicated stuff to get your brainwaves down to the level you’d experience if you had been practising meditation for years and years.
These are my personal favorite way to meditate and are the way that I personally recommend that you start out if you are a beginner in meditation. The reason that I think they are so good is that there is no learning curve associated with binaural beats meditations. All you do is press play on your CD or MP3 player and let the high tech binaural beats take care of everything else. They really are the simplest meditation for beginners method.
A tranquil and relaxing video brought to you by TheWisdomWarrior.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Article by Chun Jia
People meditate for a reason. Aside from finding the innermost of yourself, meditation gives you the ability and chance to achieve a greater and more sophisticated awareness of the environment around you. Not only this, it also allows you to claim harmony, peace, and tranquility – mentally, emotionally, and physically.
Meditation can be done using different types of techniques. While some are related and originated from cultures, religions, and civilizations around the world, others are primarily basic techniques mastered and polished by various persons. But one thing binds them all – that is the ability to put you on a state of relaxation and deep meditation.
1. Basic Meditation – this is the simplest of all meditation techniques. It does not require any special preparations nor does it need prayers or that sort of thing. What you do in basic meditation is simply be alone, sit still, be quite, and focus on yourself and nothing else. Although thoughts come and go inside your mind, never allow them to distract you. Thus, you have to have total control.
2. Focused Meditating – Focused meditating is different to that of basic meditation in a way that it requires you to focus on something specific. While basic does not want to give attention to any outside force, focused works the other way around. Its main objective is to train yourself to control your consciousness.
3. Mantra – this is a very unique type of meditation technique where sound plays a big part. A single or a series of sound patterns are played spontaneously as you concentrate on it. The person using this technique will experience extreme mental processing and psychic awareness.
4. Breathing Meditation – this type of meditation focuses on comfort. It does not really involve focus on a certain thing or thought. What you have to do in order to meditate is to breathe slowly and then absorb and process the way you breather in your mind. Feel the air passing through your nasal passages and the lungs. You can keep repeating it – breathe in, breathe out until your mind starts to relax and then wander.
5. Steady Gaze – steady gaze meditation is kind of similar to focused meditating. However, it is exclusively about gazing steadily at a certain outside object. The person meditating will now focus on it for a long period of time. The main benefit of this technique is developing the person’s optic function and intuition.
6. Chakra Meditation – this meditation technique is one of the most difficult. It is also the one that can take a person into the deepest levels of consciousness. It primarily deals with the expression and realization of mind control and inner energy production.
7. Music Meditation – what’s unique about meditating while turning the music on is that you’re actually not putting yourself in a deep meditative state but still you achieve the goal of meditation and relaxation with the help of soothing and calming tunes.
8. Clear Mind – Clear mind meditation is like the basic type. But what makes it different is that you have to clear your mind of anything that tries to go through. While basic meditation allows the passing of thoughts but not allowing it to distract you, clear mind meditation is all about emptying your mind. Liberate from any thoughts and distractions.
9. Mindful Meditation – the purpose of this technique is to meditate in order to become completely aware of the entire environment that surrounds you. You have to stay in an ideal place where you get a good view in your mind about what’s happening around you. What you need to do then is give a complete focus and fill in every detail of what you’re reading in your mind.
10. Walking Meditation – unlike majority of the meditation techniques we’ve encountered so far, this one involves physical movement. You don’t sit and relax in one place. Instead, you go for a walk but make sure you find a place where no one else is around. In this technique, you focus on your movement and breathing and then connect to your environment.
11. Binaural Meditation – this one is like music meditating but the difference is that it uses a different kind of tune. With the help of binaural beats, you can put yourself in meditative and relaxation mode. You will be amazed how powerful binaural beats are in quickly transitioning you to a calming state.
There are so many ways of putting oneself to relaxation, but meditation is without a doubt the most popular. For added information, click here.
More Meditation Articles